Safety vest for surveyors – from Ergodyne
St. Paul, MN – The GloWear surveyor safety vest line, available from Ergodyne, has been expanded to include the 8254HDZ Class 2 surveyor safety vest, available in January 2013. With its rugged construction and safety solutions. improved storage, the new 8254HDZ safety vest offers protection and comfort while increasing productivity.
The 8254HDZ safety vest is designed for workers who need tools at hand, it has been reported. The vest offers numerous storage solutions in a rugged design intended for high durability.
Providing maximum visibility, the 8254HDZ Safety Vest uses 3M Scotchlite reflective material with a contrasting two-tone design. Not lacking in storage, the vest offers seven pockets and integrated eyelets for attaching the lanyard. Additionally, the 8254HDZ features a solid ANSI-compliant 300D oxford polyester front and ANSI-compliant mesh back for a rugged, breathable fit.
“This vest is for the tenacious professional who demands more than visibility,” said Tom Votel, President and CEO of Ergodyne. “For workers looking for valuable equipment to help out on highways and back roads or in forests and fields, look no further than the 8254HDZ. “
The GloWear 8254HDZ Class 2 Heavy-Duty Surveyor Vest will be available in January 2013 from all US Authorized Distributors.
• Solid 300D oxford polyester front that meets ANSI Standard (5.3 oz)
• Mesh back that meets ANSI standard for breathability (4.1 oz.)
• Heavy-duty n ° 10 zipper
• 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material, 2 inch ANSI Level 2 Compliant
• Reflective set on a 3.5 inch contrasting color background
• Internal strap for more structure
• Soft terrycloth neck area
• Lanyard eyelet holes
• Two microphone tabs
• Pockets: four on the outside, two on the side seams, one large zipped back pocket for documents / tablets
For more information on Ergodyne or other safety vests, click here for the Utility Products Buying Guide.